Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally the meander ends, and a new one emerges!

Laziness at its max!

Going to ORD nx week Liao!!!

To reward myself(after saving whatever I can with my allowance) in the coming weeks(!):

HTC Desire HD
After 2 years of agony with a nokia phone with no mp3 tones and crap!
I do hope I can get it before i leave for korea/shanghai!

Kpop Concert
Queueing up for 10hrs unknowingly, back and feet aching just to see SNSD/BIg Bang and a few other Kpop groups live!!!

Shanghai Trip
To catch world expo 10 on a business class flight!

Seoul Trip
No chance to go there on my free time(previous time was a study trip)!
Now I have! Armed with my basic korean, I hope to communicate with the locals !!


Finally, everyone (less the selected few) have to work eventually, I have to do so when I come back from my breaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment