Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weight Gaining !

Before I start, I need to tell everyone I lost 2kg because of my phuenomia which happened because of my throat infection (a damn f***ing bad one)..

2kg is alot to me,if you want to ask, as I was 57kg back then!

After a series of buffets and most importantly,yesterdays...erhem!

Morning dim sum buffet at River City Restaurant with my Ammo Tech Course mates, 13 of us gobbled down 130 plates of dimsums/desserts !

Was damn full and went for LAN afterwards..

Then went to popeyes at T3 after sending off Cia for her studies in Australia..

I must say I wasn't hungrg, but I gobbled it down anyway.. Giving the excuse: how often do you get to eat popeyes? RARELY!

Getting lengthy, I went for supper afterwards with cs and alex at Bukit Timah, had fried ice cream(IT IS GODLY, YOU SHOULD TRY IT, and ask me along too!) and pratas, hoho, I was feeling bloated even before eating :(

And finally I woke up today and felt hungry! ahaha, and I gained 1 kg over one day!

Keep this up and I should be a bit erm... chubbier!

No comments:

Post a Comment